Painful swelling in scrotal sac, have solid and cystic echotexture with generalized wall thickness. Taking augmentin. Sounds Okay?

hello doctor, I had a painful swelling in my left scrotal sac for 3-4 days. I went and saw a urologist and got an ultrasound test done too. The ulrasound indicates a left scrotal wall collection measuring 35 x 20 x 22 mm (8.26 cc), having solid and cystic echotexture with generalized wall thickness . I am on Augmentin (1g) and Zinase, as advised by the urologist whom i consulted. Please tell me what I should do next ? Prepare mentally for an I & D under local/general anesthesia ? Or let it subside on it s own ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013