Painful swallowing, swollen throat glands, nose blocked. Help

hi, about five days ago i came down with bad congestion to where i cant breath out of m nose , or even blow it, and it has built up pressure around my head and ears. my throat glands also appear to be swallon the one under the right side of my jaw is very swallon (it sticks out of my jaw). this has made swallowing anything very painfull, such as all foods, liquids cold and hot, and even my spit. i have taken nyquil , neo citran, allergie medacation, losenges, oragano drops,naisely spray over the duration of me being sick but all with no affect.. as of last night taking a pain killer before bed to help me sleep through the pain for my aches and for my wisdom teeth witch just started to hurt a few days ago. please help
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012