Painful stomach cramps, suffer from stomach ulcer, lost weight, motion loose. How to treat it?

I am experiencing really painful stomach cramps cannot keep no food down just water i suffer from stomach ulcers my appetite been off for months now and have lost a bit of weight i feel sick when I eat and often i am or it comes out as runny poos to the point it s like a tap been turned on carnt remember last time i went to toilet normally i fell weak to the point i could faint which wouldn t be the first time
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013