Painful stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea after having fish soup. Possible remedy?

I am traveling abroad (central europe to be exact) and recently consumed some fish soup. The day after I began to feel severe stomach cramps vomitting, diarrhea , fever , etc. It is now the 3rd day I am feeling this way. At times the cramping is so painful, I have to stop walking. I took some laxatives last night to get it out but even going to the bathroom isnt helping. I am far from home and dont know what to do. I have suffered from IBS but it has never been so painful and dont feel that this is merely a symptom of that.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012