Painful stomach aches and diarrhea. Not digesting right? Why is urination stuck?

Hello. So, I ve been having painful stomach aches and diahrrea for the past 2 days. I ve tried eating stomach pain pills and pepto but it made no difference... If any, it got worse. I feel as though the inside of my stomach is being twisted and squeezed. Everything is shifting inside causing an uncomfortable pain. When I go use the bathroom, I would have to sit there for a while before anything comes out. But it feels like it s all stuck and hard even though I know I have diahrrea. It hard for me to sleep due to the pain. It s also hard to easy because I m not digesting right... So when I go use the bathroom, I puke at the same time. And when I pee, I feel like my pee won t come out and is stuck in the bladder . Basically, I have a horrible upset stomach and everything feels stuck and twisted.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012