Painful spots on the face, pus filled cuticle on toe. Suggestions?

I have to queries. I had a spot on my face that became infected so I applied some disinfecting cream. Yesterday I had about six other spots around the area and when they ruptured, it has caused another six to break out. They are very painful, and unlike any spots that I have ever experienced. Second, last night I went to bed with what I thought was a mosquito bit on my toe . When I woke up this morning, it s dark red, and next to the cuticle is a pussy white colour, and it is very painful to walk on. Any suggestions.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Hi i dont think facial lesions are anyway related to ur cuticle lesion.once chance of relation is herpes with secondary can be cured by broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily .anti inflammatory agent and application of t bact ointment twice daily.use of acyclovir 800 mg five times daily can cure the condition