Painful spots on back, legs, pus leakage. Using moisturizer. History of back acne. Treatment?

I get really painful spots usually on my back or top of legs if i shower a lot, they are an area of skin which is filled with tiny puss filled spots. I had it especially when i went to and used sunlotion. In the last month I have been applying moisturiser after i shower which i don t do everytime but still do as i thought it would help my back acne and stop my skin from drying after a shower. what do you think are the course how can i prevent it? especially when i holiday as it s putting me off using sun lotion.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013