Painful spot on penis, solid lump, grown overnight, pain on applying pressure. Treatment?

I am male 16, I have a general slightly painful spot about 1cm-1inch above the start of the penis , the lump IS solid under the skin for about 1cm deep or further, and sort of resembles a teenage zit in appearance. It first appeared last night and that was on the first night that i slept on a new mattress in bed, there was no sign earlier than this morning, so it has grown overnight. it does get to moderately painful when i set down or apply pressure on it in anyway, any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012