Painful, sore, tender lump in left armpit, light brown pus leaking out. What is this lump?

im 36 yrs old , male , very active , other wise healthy, very muscular, & i noticed when working out 3 days ago i had pain in my arm pit , & felt a lump that was sore & tender to touch, now 3 days later i have 2 pimple like holes leaking light brown / bloody puss! lump doesnt get smaller & puss keeps coming out when i sqeeze it .. been going on all day ( 13 or 14 hrs.) whats going on ? u can email me @ = YYYY@YYYY thank-u for your time.. sean,
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012