Painful sore lymph nodes on the back of the neck. Elevated heart rate. Normal blood count. Pain in the ear. What is this?

good evening. few days back lymph nodes on right side and beack of neck became evry sore and painful. hard to turn my head either direction. for two weeks at night i have heard my heartbeat whosshing thru my right ear. lymph nodes have become very painful. urinary clean. blood cell counts are normal. no fever. very uncomfortable now pain seems to be centering on right ear, deep inside. any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012