Painful sore breast lumps, dizzy randomly, bleed every time during intercourse. PMS ?

So, I plan on going to my doctor within a week or two, but I wanted to ask in case it was more serious that I think. I have these breast lumps , that are sometimes sore, but ver painful when touched, they can t be seen though, I get dizzy randomly, and lose focus, it happened once while driving, and this month I had three days of Pms symptoms, and after they ended a day of random bleeding them nothing, my period has always been random, but never like that. Also, I have started to bleed everytime I have intercourse, but never any pain. What could be happening?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012