Painful skin rash on the thigh. Could it be a spider bite?

I have what I think is a spider bite on my thigh. It s a red ring, about 1.5 inches in diameter. It s raised and hard in the center with what looks like a white speck right in the middle. It s been there a couple of days and is painful to the touch and just a little sore. Should I ice this? Or is it too late? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
First of what was your symptoms ? why did you go for urine and CT test?
Normally, epithelial cells and bacteria may be found in urine. But, to stamp a infection the amount of bacteria is important which you did not mentioned.
Coming to the CT finding it indicates you have a nodular mass in your kidney which is probably benign.
I wonder why the Doctor who were present during scan adviced for CT guided FNAC which would definitely confirm the diagnosis and decreases anxiety.
So, go for CT guided FNAC.