Painful sexual intercourse, smear normal, pelvic scan shows bladder full but only 10cc urine. Any ideas ?

I have been to my obgyn times and times over again about painful sexual intercourse...the doc. Done a pap . Smear a pelvic exam and recently cathed me to see if i was retaining urine! Because this last time she done the pelvic exam she said my bladder felt full! So she cathed me and only got 10cc s of urine? Im just wonder if, if my bladder is swollen or whatever would it have anything to do with painful sex ? and could my emergency c section have any to do with my bladder?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012