Painful sex after hysterectomy operation. Feeling fainted, bad cramps. What to do?

I am 11 week post-op. My husband and I had sex for the first since the operation. Yes it hurt a little bit, not to bad and we were both very slow and careful. But.. With in minuts after we were done. I felt faint and as if I was going to throw up. Then I had cramps so bad, I layer on the bathnroom floor think there is no way I could even get into an ambulance it hurt so bad. I would say It sort of felt like the very painful gas you get after a hysterectomy , but double fold. I as is that much pain for about 1/12 hrs. Made into the shower, and felt much better in under the hot water. I then climbed into bed and slept for 1 hour. I stomach is still very tender now but not cramping. What happened, and what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013