Painful sex after getting the depo injection.Having headaches, fevers,bloating,brown spotting and urges to throw up.Could i be pregnant?

i got the depo shot jan.25.10 ever since then i've had unprotected sex when he came in me it burned and it felt like i was on fire . we have since started playing the "pull out" game instead i still hurt everytime at the entrance of the vagina i have no insurance right now so i dont have any means to get checked out. i'm bleeding a lot and it feels raw. i've been having headaches, fevers,bloating,brown spotting and urges to throw up. Could i be pregnant and what can i do about the pain i'm experiencing?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010