Painful sex. Unsuccessful erection. Why did penis become weak? Medication?

I got married on February this year. My wife’s physique is very thin. We did try to have an intercourse during our first night and subsequently during our honeymoon. But we were not successful as my wife had pain and I did not want to force her. It’s almost 3 months now and we are yet to have an intercourse. Over the last couple of weeks we tried to have intercourse but my penis became weak and fell out soon I tried to insert into her. I want to know the ways through which I can get my penis errect. If its a medicine it should be like that I should not get addicted
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012