Painful scabs inside nostril, sore throat, occasional cough, severe phlegm, itchy and watery eyes. What is this and its treatment?

Hey, I have a few scabs inside my right nostril , they are yellowish in color and slightly hurt, I have a sore throat and am producing yellowish green mucus , I occasionally cough up or blow out my nose. My nose bled slightly before scabs appeared, I can t see 1 or 2 of the scabs but I can feel their presence. 1 is visible. I awoke this morning sweating, coughing up a lot of phlegm and my eyes were itching and watering. Inside of nostril is also slightly red around the visible scab, I have peeled it off a couple times it bleeds slightly and comes back. Any idea what this might be and how I might treat it?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012