Painful ribs, fever, cough, tingling feet, night sweats. Suggestion?

Hello. I have several issues. I had a benign tumor removed from a breast . It got infected and just popped and it basically closed in time on its own. I didn t take any meds. Ever since I have not felt good. My biggest concern is my ribs. I really hurt and certain movements or positions last me like 5 to 10 minutes in pain. I got symptoms like a month ago with high fevers and just felt swore as if i worked out for weeks. Ive had really bad coughs that my lower back hurts and my feet tingle when i cough. I have felt very fatigued as well. And all though i shower at night i tend to sometimes get night sweats . Anythig u suggest
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012