Painful reddish skin on the leg. History of psoriasis. Pain increases upon standing. What is it?

Red skin, on side of right leg, hurts to touch, warm to touch, feels like a muscle cramp that won't go away when weight is put on it at first but then goes away in a couple of seconds as long as I'm moving it. If I stand still it begins to hurt again. (Have psoriasis within an inch of where redness showed up) but the new redness isn't dry or flaky like the psoriasis and the part of my leg with the psoriasis doesn't hurt at all like this new spot.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013