Painful reddish fluid filled lump in the groin area. Ingrown hair?

Hi, I am a 17 year old female, and not sexually active. Recently maybe 2 days ago I felt a grape sized red area on my inner thigh near my pubic area. The place is painful when I touch it or walk. I read articles where I can sit in hot epsom salt baths and keep a hot compress on the area. Since then it seems to have turned into a pimple and it leaks clear liquid, not yellow. The area may look like its an infected ingrown hair , and the surrounding area is stiff and red.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013