Painful red swollen lumps on stomach. Discharge of blood with yellowish pus. Remedy?

I developed a red swollen lump on my stomach about 4 weeks ago. about a week after I noticed it, I realized it had become quite large and very painful. I squeezed it and blood came out along with yellowish pus. now I have 2 more that have shown up and they hurt very bad. I had to leave work early due to the intense pain. I would see a doctor but I have no insurance at the moment. any advice on what this could be? and what can I do to get rid of them?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013