Painful red streaks on right foot, migraines, high BP. Diabetic type II. Taking fiorinal, levothyroxine, celexa. Advise?

I have red streaks on the top middle of my right foot. When touched or pressed on it hurts like I am dying extreme pain. It has been throbbing during migraines. I have recently started on fiorinal for migraines, and on levothyroxine, diabetic type II and have high blood pressure. All under control but migraines. Also on celexa. Please help, I have red streaks where the pain is located. What should I do? I can walk on it, and pressing on it at all to relieve pain makes me scream in pain. I have a high tolerance for pain.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013