Painful, red itchy spots with white rings. Taken itch creams, allergy medicine. No relief. Treatment?

Hello. My 15 year old daughter has a rash that is everywhere except for her face and in some spots like her legs the red itchy spots have white rings around them. We have tried every itch cream out there as well as allergy medicine but nothing has worked. I took her to the doctor yesterday and he wasn t sure what it was and prescribed a steroid cream. The pharmacy won t have it in for 2 days and she is in so much pain..I don t know what to do to help her. We tried oatmeal baths and ice packs. Do you have any suggestions or know what this could be?? This isn t the first time she s had it but I hope that it s her last.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012