Painful rashes under armpits, foul smell, ooze moisture when wet, crack when dry

I have quite painful red blobby rashes under my armpits which, when dry, crack and are painful but at most times are wet and ooze moisture which quite frankly smells not good, like some sort of medicine. I started this againabout a week ago having been free of it for a while but this has been going on now for a few years. I first got it when I lived in the Middle East and now after five years in Nigeria I am getting it again after a longish absence. I went to see doctors in London and none has said what it could be.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012