Painful pus formation in lower buttocks, discharged black blood. Worried

hi i have a pus formation on my lower portion of the right butt,its really painful.i had a similar problem happening not in the same place but on the butt region itself a couple of months ago and after days of trouble and medicines,it finally bursted but black blood came out which made me quite worried.after that it healed away absolutely to normalcy.i need some help to know what might the trouble be.i am 5 9,no blood sugar or pressure problems.please help
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You better test your discharge for culture and sensitivity test and according to the outcome of results your surgeon will prescribe the appropriate antibiotics. As you are having recurrences, you have to take a longer course of the not less than two weeks. Then use an soap containing antiseptic for few months. You will be alright.