Painful, purple bruises on thigh. Sweating, cold extremities, loose bowel. Should I go to ER?

2 days ago I started to develop painful purple thigh bruises on both legs, 6 on the left leg and 3 on the right. This is not the result on an injury. I also have sweating even though I m in the cold and my extremeties feel cold. I have ongoing loose bowel This afternoon I have pressure in the top back top of my head. Probably aniety from worrying about the bruises on my leg. I did have a severe charley horse in my right leg last week. I m alone in my home in a area without medical facilities. The closet emergency room is 8 miles away. IF I need to be concerned and get to the ER, I need to do so now.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013