Painful prostrate, ultrasound showed mild renal parenchymal disease, grade 1 prostatic enlargement, fatty liver. Treatment advise?

Hi Dr. chandan, my father is 61yrs old and he is complaining of painful prostate . He went for an ultrasound and this is the report: Prostate measures 3.9x3.9x3.1cms with an approximate volume of 25.9cc. It shows a homogenous echo texture. No peri-urethral calcification nor intravesical extension is noted. Impression: -Mild Renal Parenchymal Disease, Bilateral -Grade 1 Prostatic Enlargement -Incidental Finding of Fatty Liver Please help me interpret the report and what shall my fatherdo? Thank you! Leo
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012