Painful pressure between brows, glabella area with increasing swelling radiating to eyelid, pain on touching, light headache with blurred vision. Had a kneed on the side of nose. What can be done?

I was wrestling around this past Saturday night. I ended up getting kneed on the side of my nose . It was not a concern because though it hurt, it only left a small faint bruise . Today, Monday, I woke up with a very painful pressure, between my brows, in the glabella area and it is very swollen and continues to swell. The swelling is now moving into my right eyelid . The area hurts very much to touch and I have a slight headache and a slight blur to my vision .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012