Painful pouch of fluid building up near chest. What could it be?

Ya i was wondering if you could help me out, up on the left side of my chest near my callor bone i have a little pouch of fluid build up and it hurts off and on. I was wondering if you know what it could be? at the same time i have pain that comes and goes on the lower left side of my stomach . could the two be related? Thanks Ben
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
The lesion near the collar bone could be a Cyst or Lipoma.IT is better to get it removed and send it for histopathological examination(Biopsy).
The pain in the left lower side of your stomach is not related to the lesion near collar bone.You have to get an ultrasound abdomen for a clue to the diagnosis.
IT may be left ureteric stone,large bowel infection etc.
If you come back with biopsy report and ultrasound abdomen,i will clarify further.
Wish you good health