Painful points in abdominal area with heaviness, get dark stools on taking antibiotics or protein rich diet, stool test shows occult blood. Advice?

sir i have specific points of pain in my abdominal area, by specific i mean very specific like area of a fingertip, no more than that, they disappear and occur anytime, pain is when i touch it otherwise i dont feel anything, in addition to that i also have abdominal discomfort like heavy ness and mild subdued pain on the right side of my abdominal area starting from my sternum till the kidneys but only on the right side, have done complete liver function test and kidney function test, abdominal ultrasound all are normal, i suffer from dark stools when im on antibiotics or take heavy protein diet, during those times stool test reveals occult blood but it stops after a few days then stool tests are normal, no other tests have been done, my weight is normal not loosing what to do sir, oh one last thing my last stool test revelaed 1-2 pus cells hpf veg cells and bacteria +, if that is of any importance
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012