Painful pimples near anus. Using antibacterial soap. How to get rid of them?

Hey doctor, I'm from Pakistan, 25 year old, male, my problem is that I m having small pimple near my anus area, it's pain full when I pass stool or clean it with water and soap, i'm very neat and clean keep myself super hygiene, I wash my anus with antibacterial soap five six times daily, but still I'm not getting rid of these pimple they appear after 1 or 2 months, please tell me what should I do I'm ignoring them from long time now I'm tired, tell me if they are harmful, they do not appear in groups only one or 2 pimples.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jun 2013