Painful pimple on the joint of outer vaginal lips, feverish feeling. Can I use neosporin on clitoris?

i have a pimple,white & red colored, right on the joint of opening of outer vaginal lips ie. somewhere around prepuce of clitoris. It is v.painful . Friction due to moving & sweat is adding fuel to fire. I recently got a big pimple with apparently no puss but only red in color and v.painful on the right outer vaginal lip which healed on its own. i took antibiotic for 3 days & applied neospirin too. But on this pimple i see no help. Can I apply neospirin powder on clitoris to speed up the healing ? I can just not think of squeezing this pimple as it is v.painfu. Feeling feverish too. Never got such pimples in this area ever. Got married 7 months ago. Have oily skin & acne prone skin. Please HELP ME :(
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012