Painful periods with irregular bleeding, PMS, on Mirena. Having severe lower abdominal, pelvic pain. Reasons ?

Hi all, I have had painful periods since I was 12(menarche) and painful ovulation. Very irregular bleeding and PMS. I had the mirena coil (IUD with progestogen) inserted, twice. I have this one in almost 3 years. Periods have ceased because of this. In Oct 12, after almost a year in contact pain (pelvic pain etc) I had a small pedunculated fibroid removed during a laparoscopy. No endometriosis, adhesions, all appeared fine. Jan 13, I started having a lot of lower ab. pain, took pain killers to ease it now I am taking them almost every day trying to manage it. *In the last 6 weeks, I am having diarrhea daily and I am wrecked with it. * I find it difficult to sit flat on my ass as my undercarriage gets quite painful and there is a lot pressure in my lower ab. * I occasionally get shooting pains up my ass. *I regularly get a dragging feeling down the inside part of my thighs. * I have more frequency peeing also All bloods appear fine, no infection. No children Any guidance would be greatly appreciated Thanks :D
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013