Painful periods with hot flashes, chills, dizziness, ultrasound showed cyst on right ovary that disappeared. Causes ?

Hello, I am 27 years old, 112 pounds and about 5 2 tall. I have had extremely painful periods for at least 6 years now. The last three years they have gotten worse, I usually throw up, have hot flashes and chills and at times get dizzy. I am usually stuck in bed for three days due to my period being so painful. No over the counter medication works and I have also been unable to get pregnant for 5 years now. Unfortunately I was unable to go to the hospital because I had no insurance. Now that I have insurance I have had two ultrasounds, a pap and blood work. The first ultrasound showed that I had a cyst on my right ovary , which they were not sure if it was a dermoid cyst or a hemerraging cyst. The blood work came back fine (my hormones are okay). I just had my second ultrasound and the doctor couldn t see my right ovary, and said a shadow was blocking it. She continued to try to find my ovary and was able to see it a couple times, and said she could no longer find the cyst. What could be causing me these symptoms and what could cause a shadow to cover my ovary?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013