Painful periods with clots. Spotting, pain in side. Had fallopian tube removed

I have just finished my period it was very painful and I had some very small clots
I attended my G.P [day 3 into my period ] and he took some blood[ blood count was low but he was not too concerned ] and recommended going for some tests [waiting on an appointment ]
2 days after my period I began to have a non stop pain on my left side .Then I began having spotting
The pain is increasing as I am exhausted ..Also the pain reminds me of one I had 14 years ago where I have to have my falobial tube removed it wrapped around a cyst .
I am getting worried I am 45 with 2 children History of cancer in family .
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013