Painful periods, ultrasound showed bulky uterus, seedlings of fibroids, suspected endometriosis. Taken meftal spas. Permanent remedy?

I am 30 years old unmarried female. I always had painful periods since the time started. I underwent an ultrasound twice. The doctors have told me that I have a bulky uterus , seedlings of fibroids and suspected endometrosis. I have painful cramps three days before and seems forever after the end of my periods. Please tell me what to do, as it is very very painful. I take two to three mefatal spas per day.. Please tell me what to do..
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012