Painful periods, taking Ibuprofen and Primolut 31 years old and mother of 1 baby of 10 month old. having pain extrimly during my piriod.when i take ibuprofeno 600mg.its stop 6/7 our then again start.what can i do now¿after delivery when i have my 1st piried its continue 3 month.then i consult wit my doc they give me primulute for 3 month.after taking 20 days ive 2 stop for 10 days and again continue for again 20 days like this for 3 month.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Hi, thanks for query,
This might be due to hormonal imbalance after delivery.
Consult your gynaec and he will give 3-4 months hormonal treatment and your problem will be solved.
Ok and bye.