Painful periods, hemorrhagy, irregular. Ill effects of Duphaston?

hello, i m single lady 42 years old , i m still virgin , i want to ask you some questions about my menstruation , and hope i ll get an answer from you, thank u... this last time , i m having a painful period with hemoragy first 3 days,and my cycle is irregular, i used to take duphaston and i want to take it now without perscription of the doctor , i would like to know if i can take it and if i ll not have side effects, hope u ll take into consideration my request , thanks a lot
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012