Painful periods due to Paraguard. Faint positive pregnancy test. Did I miscarry?

i am a happy mother of 2 beautiful children. my youngest being 1 year last week. i had a paraguard iud placed last june. because of the paraguard i have had very painful very heavy regular (every 28 days without fail) periods however last month i was 4 days late. my periods usually last 5-6 days (very heave the first 2 then taper off the last 3-4) again until last month it only lasted 1 day. i took pregnancy tests because we do not use any other form of bc and got a negative test and a faint positive test. went to my doc the day after my period who did a urine test which was neg and then blood test which was neg. now this month i started yesterday which would be 2 days early to what my normal cycle would have started my period isn t as heavy and i am passing grey substance. what is going on? did i misscarry?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012