Painful period with heavy bleeding. Why do I have wobbly stomach and ulcers in mouth?

I have been very tired with several headaches and my periods have increased dramatically, heavy painful, like childbirth lasting some 36hrs before the pain in my legs and lower back subsides. But the last couple of weeks I have had wobbly stomach, ulcers in my mouth and my teeth are now playing up. I have to have several fillings, I constantly fatiqued and have today been in bed unable to go into work which is unlike me, I m worried there is an underlying problem with my stomach.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012