Painful penis, painful urethra, inability to ejaculate, back pain. Taken vicodin. What is the problem?

Hi, i recently started having pain at the tip of my penis while urinating and pain in my urethra when ejaculating. i have made numerous visits to the Dr also the ER. All of my urine test come back negative for any bacteria but have found white blood cells as well as blood in my urine. CT scan shows nothing as well as blood test. I recently ejaculated to see if there is any blood and i came up with just a small amount at the very end of my ejaculation. I am currently on Cipro for my problem and Vicodin for the back pain accompanied by all this.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013