Painful penetration, diagnosed with primary vaginismus, normal USG abdomen and pelvis, Doppler. Chances of conception?

Hi, I am 30 yrs old female, ht 5 4 , wt 58 kg, married for 2 yrs, with no significant medical or gynae history. We have not been able to consummate (penetrative) our marriage till now, initial 1.5 yrs due to sheer shyness n casual approach by my husband, now we have been trying for last 6 mth with jelly but no use. I was diagnosed as having primary vaginismus by a gynaec a month back, she told me she could put only one finger in my vagina n that it was very tight. USG abdomen n pelvis and colour Doppler were normal except a retro vetted uterus. She advised local lignocaine jelly n some Ayurvedic capsules which I did not take. We don t know what to do, whom to meet as we are new in Pune. We plan our child next year but confused if I can conceive n deliver baby normally when I cannot take in more than one finger or my husband s penis inside my vagina. It is painful. Help
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012