Painful nerve on neck, wrist and knee joint. History of temporary arthritis, flu, cold. On Codemol. Suggest

I am suffering what feels like a trapped nerve in my neck along with a rash on my face arms top of my back and chest that is hot to the touch but does not itch. My wrist and knee joint on the same side of the trapped nerve also hurt. Should I go see my doctor?
I was prescribed Co Codemol for some kind of temporary arthritis I got after a head cold/flu last week and have taken these up till yesterday.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013