Painful neck, hearing loss, cough. Took erythromycin for sinus infection. Need help

Ive had a sinus infection for several weeks. Last week I developed what I think was pharyngitis . Went to my doctor last weds he gave eriymethocin as I also had a wheeze on my chest but it wasn t words. Ive now of a Dee mucus cough two days ago I lost the hearing in my right ear high the doc said my ear canal wad swollen and red its I can now hear again but both my ears now hurt and I have a very swollen and painful neck. My throat aint sore and I dont think I have a fever
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012