Painful muscles and upper back after falling. Is this a soft tissue injury?

Hi, my name is Kyle. I went snowboarding and I fell from a height of about 15 feet onto my shoulders and back with my body landing in a C(legs folding towards head). My whole inside behind my pectorals and upper back was extremely painful(also hurts especially when twisting). It felt like behind my shoulder blades it had hit and tore. I couldn't breathe for the first few moments and afterwards I could breathe only about 75% capacity(compared to deep breathe) for about 2 days. My lungs were checked and not punctured. Approximately one month later, my pain in the center of my chest and my upper back went away. Now after about 2 1/2 months, I have still some pain when I twist rightwards and when I play sports that involving a rotary action on the arm like spiking a volleyball. I feel like it's hurting part of the spine along with my shoulder blade. I don't know what I should do. Is this a soft tissue injury, a Rhomboideus Major injury? So to reiterate, only when I do twisting motions, I feel a slight sharp pain. Sometimes more painful depending on the motion and speed of movement. Please help.
Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013