Painful lymph nodes behind the ear. Raised bumps with itching and burning. Shingles?

My sister is 24 years old and started having the lymph nodes behind her ear swell up. They are painful to the touch. Then she notices her scarp haveing raised bumps that were red and painful, itchy, and a buring sensation. The back of her ear is not covered in little blisters and very swollen. The small lumps are moving down her neck and there are some blisters on the back of her neck close to her hair line. She has been on antibiotics for two days now for the symptoms, however since going to the doctor and starting the antibiotics she noticed the blisters and it has only gotton worse. My mom says she has never had the chicken pox, because I was thinking it might be shingles. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013