Painful lumps under chin. Non movable. Matter of concern?

Hello I am a 30 year old female. A week ago I noticed a small lumo under my chin , not near the throat or neck area at all it is right up inside my chin area. I have no teeth on that side, only a screw because I have had for 10 years because i was going to get an implant. The lump is painful and couldn t move it. Today I noticed another one next to it that wasn t there yesterday. It is bigger and moveable. It is hard and tender. Should I be worried? I haven t been sick however on the other side of my mouth I have had an abbcess tooth that is still draining infection. I was on an antibiotic 2 weeks ago for it but the infection still isn t going away. My tooth isn t painful at all. Should I be concerned about the teo lumps on the other side of my jaw bone?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query in hcm forum,
The lump may be arised due to the infection from the screws inserted into the gums.
Please do get the screws removed and the hole/gap at the site has to be curetted well.
The abscessed tooth has to be root canal treated and pus within the tooth has to be drained completely.
Take complete course of antibiotics analgesics prescribed by your dentist.
Maintain oral hygiene well.
Rinse your mouth after every meals.
Gargle frequently using warm saline and betadine rinse.
Hope this helps.