Painful lumps in the soles turning into scars. High ESR levels. Dizziness and black outs. What is causing this?

I have had painful lumps on my soles (both feet), some of which have developed into burl like scars and later dried up. Sometimes, I still feel the pain while walking and these lumps appear for sometime and disappears the next minute. My ESR within the last one 3 weeks have increased from 77 to 87 and now it is about 114. I have lost about 7kg within this period. Three days ago, I felt dizzy and had a black out, I learnt from my wife afterwards that I slumped. What could be the cause of this? What ailment am I likely suffering from?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013