Painful lump under the skin on the hinge of jaw, another one behind it. What could it be?

About a week ago I found a hard pea sized lump under the skin on the hinge of my jaw under my right ear. It s painful to the touch and when it s not touched I feel pressure. A couple of days ago I checked on it and there was another one behind it but a bit lower and smalled. Now that I think of it, I remember having it in the same place a few years ago, but only the one. Do you have any idea what it could be? I m very worried about it.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012