Painful lump under nipple, poison ivy rash on neck, face. Cyst or irritated gland?

H i, im a 36 year old male. I have a tiny painful bump umder my right nipple . Im battling what seams to be a poison ivy rash on my neck and face. It has only been two days but am concerned,about it. I dont have health insurance and would like to not have to see a doctor. It is something to worry about. Not worried abojt cance but maybe a cist? Could it just be an irritated gland? it ok to wait a week or two to see if it goes away. There are no other symtoms expect them lump and pain. It is about size of half a pea maybe. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012